Discover how to make cool and refreshing watermelon/lemon juice with vodka cocktail for your event or happy hour. This is one of the most delicious drinks you will ever try. (servings 40)
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/3 cup Marie Sharp’s Jus Juci Lime Squash
- 1 1/2 ounce (3 tablespoons) premium vodka
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 small watermelon wedges
- Place the 1 cup watermelon in a blender or small food processor. Cover and process until liquefied. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add pureed watermelon, lemon squash, and vodka to the shaker.
Vigorously shake the cocktail. Strain into two chilled martini glasses.
- Cut half of the lime into two wedges. Skewer a lime wedge and a watermelon wedge on each of two cocktail picks; garnish each glass with one of the skewers.